Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Enemy of my Enemy

I was shocked when I saw it.  Well, I guess not really shocked; it seems to be a popular refrain these days. "Quit sending [X] billion dollars of our tax payer money to Israel." the sign read...and I'm sorry, but I missed the exact dollar amount that the bill board stated. 

Good grief! I thought to myself; more of the same. Sounds so noble, doesn't it? I mean shouldn't we keep our tax payer dollars for ourselves when we are 16 trillion dollars in debt?  Probably so. And I would understand and not be looking for ulterior motives, if the sign had read "Quit sending 1.7 billion dollars of our taxpayer money to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD."!!  But when someone singles out Israel, one has to question why. Or at least we should!! And the truth is: we are sending 1.7 billion dollars of taxpayer money to our enemy - the Muslim Brotherhood; so why does anyone want to focus on Israel?

I am a supporter of Israel; I always have been and I always will be. I believe we are instructed to be  in Scripture: Psalm 122: 6 and Genesis 12:3 for starters. I also believe that the answer to our success and protection (personally, and as a nation) is given to us when we are obedient to that command.

For better understanding of why the bill board message is so offensive, please watch the video clip below. You may or may not agree with Sid Roth - as a Messianic Christian his doctrine, I suppose, can be somewhat controversial. But this video clip holds some very important information that everyone should see. The guest on his show this week is probably one of the most knowledgeable terrorist experts alive, today.

His name is Erick Stakelbeck, author of The Terrorist Next Door and The Muslim Brotherhood.
I first learned about Erick on CBN where he hosted his show Stakelbeck on Terror. He has since made guest appearances on Fox, CNN and Glenn Beck, as well as numerous radio shows. His new show, The Watchman, can now be seen on Dish Network and Direct TV as well as CBN.

I have read both of Mr. Stakelbeck's books and I highly recommend them. This man knows his stuff, and while it may seem to some that much of what he says is too far-fetched to believe, he does, without a doubt, have an accurate pulse on what is taking place in America - all backed up with facts and personal experience. These are not scare tactics used by someone trying to make money for selfish gain or agenda.  This man has a heart for God and an understanding and sense of purpose that can only be God ordained.

In his plain spoken and easy manner, he explains answers to questions that many have had, but cannot seem to get an answer. Erick tackles those difficult questions from a Biblical perspective and with reasoning that causes all things to fall into place. You will understand the title to my post after you have watched.

His calling and efforts are quite possibly one of the best evangelistic tools we have available to us at this time. He is offering a way to achieve the Great Commission given to us by Jesus in Matthew 28: 16-20. At the same time, he is doing what he believes God has called him to do: "Help My people."

Please take a few moments to watch. It's really alright to educate ourselves on this matter, and both Erick and Sid say it so much better. I simply want to help, too.

http://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/erick-stakelbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment