Friday, June 1, 2012

A Note to Followers

To my followers,

I appreciate your loyalty in following my blog.  Due to the controversial nature of this blog, I have decided to remove the followers list.

There are things I strongly believe. I also strongly feel I need to write about some of these things and hopefully encourage readers to research some of the controversial subjects I post.  But on the other hand, I do not want to offend anyone with my beliefs, or have someone "publicly" deemed as agreeing with me, just because they "follow" my blog.  Therefore I am removing the "Followers Gadget" and instead I am adding an email link.  If you choose to continue to follow my blog, you can do so, anonymously, through email.

Thanks for reading! And thanks to those of you that have "hung in there" with me!

I will continue to Watch from my Wall....and continue to blog what I see and learn. I hope you continue to read. I would love to hear your comments; pro or con! - You can do so anonymously or by name or blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment