Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Topics of Importance

In my quest to share information about Ron Paul’s candidacy for President, I have created 12 topics revealing Paul’s position on each of these issues. They are issues, I believe that are critical to why we should or shouldn’t vote for a particular candidate.  I will continue to update these 12 pages so resources might be readily available for research. There are many like me, it seems, that hope to convince people who are “on the fence” about Ron Paul, why he may NOT be the best candidate for America.  Why do I single out Ron Paul?  Because more than any other candidate, I have found things being said about Ron Paul’s vision for America that simply are not true.  Furthermore, many of what he DOES SAY is radical and I believe dangerous to America. Paul is gaining momentum, I believe, because of a “jump-on-the-band-wagon” effect.  Many voters simply do not have the time, or desire to research deeply our Republican candidates in this primary election. There is much about this candidate if clearly revealed would shock many voters.

Also, his candidacy is changing the outcome of the Republican Primary just as it did in 2008. Ron Paul is one of the main reasons, we ended up with the more liberal John McCain in the last Presidential election. John McCain, by the way, still would have been a much better President than Obama.


But that is water under the bridge, other than we can clearly see the same thing is occurring in this campaign.  Paul has already stated he will not leave the campaign, regardless of his ratings. So far in this campaign, when other primary candidates could not reach more than 10 -12 % in the polls, these candidates graciously bowed out of the campaign; case in point – Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman.  That is as it should be.  But even though Paul has rarely garnered more than 10 or 11 % in the polls, he refuses to leave the primary which is showing to be very detrimental to the Republican Party.  It is also preventing a true conservative for becoming our party’s nomination.  Oh yeah, that’s right; Paul has made it clear he hates the Republican Party. And perhaps he doesn’t want a real conservative to win the nomination.  It has oft been said “Paul is left of Obama on many issues.” That is an easily proven statement.

I will post the topic such as “National Defense” or “Right to Life” etc. Please click on the links below to read the information I have found regarding Ron Paul's views, along with my comments, and the resources I have used to back up my statements.  I will from time to time being adding additional information to each of these pages.


Right to Life


Israel


National Defense


Foreign Policy 

Congressional Record

Faith

Character

Drugs

States Rights

Age

Supporters


Paul's Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment