Monday, February 20, 2012

By Request

From time to time, I have had a few friends ask me to list my concerns about Ron Paul in one easily accessible place so resources might be readily available for research. Some have requested a place to go for facts that will aid them in explaining why Ron Paul is a problem for America. There are many like me, it seems, that hope to convince people who are “on the fence” about Ron Paul, why he may not be the best candidate for America.

Though I intended this blog to be for all things political as well as for current events, I have also tried to use this blog for the purpose my friends requested.

It seems there is so much to discuss regarding Ron Paul’s candidacy for President of the United States that the facts can be overwhelming and the debate about the executive competency of Ron Paul without end.

I want to make the information needed more concise, and a way to make it easier for people to find the information for which they are looking.  I also want to make sure everything is backed up with trusted resources.  I can find information from both liberal and conservative resources, but since I am a conservative I am more familiar with the conservative resources that are to be trusted.  Therefore, most of my resources will come from conservative newspapers and journalists.  Once in a while, to keep things lively, I may decide to use a liberal resource in a quote or a confirmed fact.

Regardless, one thing I know: one must be very, very careful with the information they find on the internet, television and newspapers. One can find a whole lot of spin, and sometimes downright lies while researching any topic.

I do not believe I can do this better than some of my friends. I do not believe I am always correct. What I do know is that I have the time and desire to research politics that most people do not have. But that doesn’t mean my friends don’t care or aren’t interested.  I am finding they are as concerned as I.  It is those people seeking answers, I hope to help. Again, I am not trying to argue with anyone that has already put their support solidly behind Ron Paul, but I do hope to reach some that are "on the fence" about Ron Paul and explain why I have come to the conclusions I have about this three time Presidential candidate.

I will post the topic such as “National Defense” or “Right to Life” etc. Please click on the links below to read the information I have found regarding Ron Paul's views, along with my comments, and the resources I have used to back up my statements.  I will from time to time being adding additional information to each of these pages.

Right to Life


Israel


National Defense

Foreign Policy 

Congressional Record

Faith

Character

Drugs

States Rights

Age

Supporters


No comments:

Post a Comment